• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2019/20 kits

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do have to agree!

............Me too.

dontpassback

Love the white away shirt,looks class !

CityTillIDie

White away kit is very nice! Our kit is dues for a change this coming season am I right in thinking?

ryancooper327

White away kit is very nice! Our kit is dues for a change this coming season am I right in thinking?
Well I am more than happy to allow the club to use my ideas. A few clubs have done polls for their 2nd/3rd shirts, I think that's a good idea.

Dannyred

Are we still with Joma for next season?
I would like a move away from Joma now and go with Adidas or Kappa

ryancooper327

Some slight tweaks... Also can't decide on the 3rd kit.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would like a move away from Joma now and go with Adidas or Kappa
How about changing the Club you support at the same time ? :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think both the home and away are due to be changed. But they may just change the yellow kit.

Dannyred

How about changing the Club you support at the same time ? :)
How about changing some of the people who are dealing with things like kit suppliers which really need changing.

Kids will wear Adidas gear but Joma not really attractive for young people. Plus it’s about quality which isn’t perfect with Joma compared to other well known brands.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
How about changing some of the people who are dealing with things like kit suppliers which really need changing.

Kids will wear Adidas gear but Joma not really attractive for young people. Plus it’s about quality which isn’t perfect with Joma compared to other well known brands.
Well hello Danny. You do seem to be a kit expert! What would the likely changes to cost be if we were to move to a brand like Adidas? I know there'd be a premium just for the Adi badge. What kind of quantities would be needed, and how would the supply chain work with top ups, reordered quantities?

I look forward to your workings, rather than dodgy fashion taste.