• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2019/20 kits

grecianfaniow

i wish we can do away with the black and white hooped socks they are not traditionally how we have them are they ?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Other than as a money making exercise what do we need a third kit for?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Found this on Twitter. Not sure what we are limited to in terms of the Joma contract https://twitter.com/requestakit/status/1126177797217693696

Colesman Ballz

Found this on Twitter. Not sure what we are limited to in terms of the Joma contract https://twitter.com/requestakit/status/1126177797217693696
Jezz, what toolkit came up with the green ? We got rid of green a century ago, and the day city play in green is the day I stop following them ! :mad:

Also the second kit - black, it may look good on paper, but on a miserable winters night in Lancashire or some other dump, our players won't be able to pick each other out to pass too ! Even Manure worked that one out twenty years ago with a grey kit ! (n)

The home kit looks great though, and players would have no problems. (The human eye reacts strongest to the colour red, hence why it is universally used as a danger/stop sign. Therefore players can pick each other with the corner of an eye, and it speeds up passing). (boffin)

fred binneys head

If that green away kit is a serious design then whoever commissioned it should be shot in the face.

Alistair20000

If that green away kit is a serious design then whoever commissioned it should be shot in the face.
Seconded. Feckin’ dire. (n)

Stelios

White kit looks class (y)

Not a fan of the Man City 3rd kit

I hate all fluro kits, including our own. Very fond of the current 'purple' one

I was a fan the red shorts we wore in 2000-2001

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Exeter_City/Exeter_City.htm

Dannyred

Well hello Danny. You do seem to be a kit expert! What would the likely changes to cost be if we were to move to a brand like Adidas? I know there'd be a premium just for the Adi badge. What kind of quantities would be needed, and how would the supply chain work with top ups, reordered quantities?

I look forward to your workings, rather than dodgy fashion taste.
It would work the same as it does for alot of teams in lower leagues than us with less support, less money but they get the kit deals.

Let’s face it we are not the best in making money with merchandise or replica shirts anyway.

So explain how Torquay get NIKE kits, are they a bigger club than us, Argyle get Puma but we are not in a position to change, something is messed up.

Colesman Ballz

It would work the same as it does for alot of teams in lower leagues than us with less support, less money but they get the kit deals.

Let’s face it we are not the best in making money with merchandise or replica shirts anyway.

So explain how Torquay get NIKE kits, are they a bigger club than us, Argyle get Puma but we are not in a position to change, something is messed up.
So basically Danny taking it line by line :-

Line one. In response to Spanky's question you haven't got a "scooby doo" !

Line two. How the feck do you come to this wild assumption ? Facts and figures to prove your point as well if you please.

Line three. Torquay will get their Nike kits by buying them. It was announced recently I believe that for this season they expect to make a loss of £1.6million, hardly doing things right hey ? I am aware that the Club have done a full evaluation of all kit supply options before settling on Joma, and I am sure that there will be regular revues taking place.
The something that "is messed up" as you so eloquently put it, I would respectfully suggest is your brain.

Dannyred

So basically Danny taking it line by line :-

Line one. In response to Spanky's question you haven't got a "scooby doo" !

Line two. How the feck do you come to this wild assumption ? Facts and figures to prove your point as well if you please.

Line three. Torquay will get their Nike kits by buying them. It was announced recently I believe that for this season they expect to make a loss of £1.6million, hardly doing things right hey ? I am aware that the Club have done a full evaluation of all kit supply options before settling on Joma, and I am sure that there will be regular revues taking place.
The something that "is messed up" as you so eloquently put it, I would respectfully suggest is your brain.
You clearly are one of those who think the club is well managed off the pitch, Yes there are good people at the club but we don’t have the right people in control of merchandise to make money like it should.

Time the trust board woke up.