• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wurzels plus more celebrating......

Chopper69

Celebrations being continued this evening at the Imperial in Exeter. Weather is ok, beer (or cider) cheap and a good group will be there. Oh and Wurzels are playing outside in the garden!!
COME ON CITY............

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Impy yesterday

Anyone else see the team there?
I was tw*tted and probably made an arse out of myself but they all seemed like totally top blokes. Logie and fleetwood were on form. fleetwood kept apologising to everyone for missing the pen on sat. sercombe was struggling to stay awake. marcus stewart was wearing ridiculous white jeans and ryan harley brought a mate down with a comedy fake tan and was being ridiculed by all.
top bunch.
they are all off to malaga next week, well deserved.

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: Impy yesterday

Yeah i saw them all there - all in good spirits!

Scooterboy 65

Would have loved to have come last night but my body gave up with the heavy night in Sheffield.

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love

Anyone else see the team there?
I was tw*tted and probably made an arse out of myself but they all seemed like totally top blokes. .

Its OK I think the team were a little bit worse for wear too so they prob wont remember much ;P

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Went up for an hour at about 9pm last night and met a few Exwebbers and spoke to a couple of players... sounds like it was a good day.