• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sit Down Shut Up

Cider

How annoying is that McIlroy bloke!

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He is filth. And if we don't go up I will be making Morecambe home and away next year . Hopefully I'll get a chance to.... well this is a family thread so we'll leave it at that.

grecianfish

How annoying is that McIlroy bloke!
total idiot. hardly the actions of a professional manager! surely he should have been sent to the stand? disgraceful...

ECFC KARL

I would have paid a lot to see someone run on the pitch and punch him in the face he's to put it bluntly a ****

budegrecian

Come on Yemsy; 'ave 'im !

everexe

mcilroy is obviously the referees lover, morcambe are just a bunch of overweight fatties who muscle ther way through games, s**t team s**t support, soon to be back where they belong in the BSP.

What did he do? i didnt see :S

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What did he do? i didnt see :S
Ran on to the pitch when they scored. But the goal was disallowed.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Total embarrassment to himself and his Club today, I can`t believe this man is a former International and ManU player.
I thought we`d left this sort of amateurish behaviour behind in the Conference, the words professionalism and humilty seem to be not in Mr McIlroy`s vocabulary!
I`m glad we ended MFC`s faint play-off hopes today!

Mr Bridger

At one point during the first half, after a dicision that didnt go his way, the little bald c*nt kicked some mud which went over the fence and hit some bloke walking past. Fair play to him he gave him a bit of mouth but Mcilroy just looked away,the stewards had to move him on.
After moxeys goal a bloke in front of me went straight over to him and gave him a load of abuse,which he had been asking for all game, Mcilroy was fumming and shouting back at him, the stewards were right on him and slung him out. I think Mcilroy had asked for them to do it.