• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Physio Team depart SJP

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
First team physiotherapist, Adey Saunderson and Jess Preece, sports rehabilitator have left the Club

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/exeter-city-thank-adey-saunderson-and-jess-preece-for-their-hard-work/

Positive spin

First team physiotherapist, Adey Saunderson and Jess Preece, sports rehabilitator have left the Club

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/exeter-city-thank-adey-saunderson-and-jess-preece-for-their-hard-work/
Does anyone know the background for them leaving ?

Have they been sacked or are they moving on to better things ?

CWH-NYC_

Certainly another change I was not expecting, Matt really cleaning house or ...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
And the strength and conditioning coach Andrew Wiseman left a week or two ago. I heard there had been a ‘falling out’ but have no idea if there’s any truth in this.

Dannyred

MK bound ? How many more will be on there way as that’s 3 of them in the last couple of weeks.

StudentGrecian

And the strength and conditioning coach Andrew Wiseman left a week or two ago. I heard there had been a ‘falling out’ but have no idea if there’s any truth in this.
The falling out rumours are so dull and boring, just people claiming to have inside knowledge because they know that it won’t ever be commented on by the club. Think the rumour began because he left before the end of the season, but as Matt admitted strength and conditioning is a long process, hence why you’d rather get a replacement in as early as possible if Wiseman wanted to leave.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve heard it was a full on row in David Lloyd apparently.

older-codger

From the replacement ad the qualifications and requirements are quite onerous, including being able to time travel back to 1 May for an interview!!

Angus

Judging on the amount of injuries we have a season, maybe it's a good change.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Judging on the amount of injuries we have a season, maybe it's a good change.
A very good point. Perhaps they didnt get the injured players back to recovery in a timely fashion? It was one hell of a backlog of injured players out at one point, and players dropping out injured inexplicably, perhaps not having fully recovered? Who knows? I'd be interested in the David Lloyd comment above, if I could fully understand it.