Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Physio Team depart SJP

Re: Physio Team depart SJP

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsmobile-88 View Post
    I may be wrong,but I donít think PT had a strength & conditioning coach..I seem to recall at the fans forum with MT pre season MT said that the club were appointing a strength & c coach to try & hot have the injuries that seemed to blight Tisdales last couple of seasons at SJP.

Obviously not worked in the season that has just finished..I donít know what happened but a lot of games that I saw towards the end of the season the players seemed out on their feet by about 75mins..Especially apparent in the home game against Mansfield & the aways at Macc & Cheltenham.
    Yes the squad seemed to be running on fumes mostly by the end (Lee Martin and Bowman looked fit though).
    Last edited by Stelios; 13 May 2019 at 18:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelios View Post
    Or post 16, Page 2 of this very thread(!)
    Great pic of Don Revie who always gave his players a massage after training..Just a mystery why he was wearing a Arsenal shirt ??...(a great shirt before it was ruined by adverts/sponsors)

Great pic of Don Revie who always gave his players a massage after training..Just a mystery why he was wearing a Arsenal shirt ??...(a great shirt before it was ruined by adverts/sponsors)
    I wondered about that too. I even looked him up because I didn't associate him with Arsenal (he never was associated with them). Personally, I prefer the content of Ms Preece's instagram account but we're not allowed to discuss that sort of thing here.

I wonder if it was a testimonial or charity game?

Quote Originally Posted by Stelios View Post
    Yes the squad seemed to be running on fumes mostly by the end (Lee Martin and Bowman looked fit though).

It seemed that way....Never really seen a Grecian team that cream crackered,not as if they had a fixture backlog either with our non cup runs !

I may be wrong,but I donít think PT had a strength & conditioning coach..I seem to recall at the fans forum with MT pre season MT said that the club were appointing a strength & c coach to try & hot have the injuries that seemed to blight Tisdales last couple of seasons at SJP.
    Think Bertie [Cozic] was employed in some kind of part-time capacity towards the end of Tisí tenure but, plainly, Matt Taylor thought the role should be a full-time one.

A quick Google search gives the answer
    "Don Revie (England Manager) in an Arsenal shirt, gives Dennis Tueart a body massage after training. England training session @ highbury, Nov 1976.
    Credit : Colorsport / Andrew Cowie"

http://prints.colorsport.co.uk/footb...s-5249731.html

Jess is off to uni and Adey is off to pastures new on their own accord. Sometimes not everything is a big conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Han View Post
    Jess is off to uni and Adey is off to pastures new on their own accord. Sometimes not everything is a big conspiracy.
    With the Notts Forest Academy, apparently, and taken a pay drop to do so !

Quote Originally Posted by elginCity View Post
    With the Notts Forest Academy, apparently, and taken a pay drop to do so !
    Must've fancied a move up north. Does he have family up there?

Quote Originally Posted by Temporarily Exiled View Post
    Must've fancied a move up north. Does he have family up there?
    No idea, but I guess so.