• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season friendly in Jersey

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will be on Friday 28th June. https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/jerseypreseason/

Not quite Holland but will have to do for travelling faithful. Can't go though as I'll be in Slovenia. :(

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pretty strange doing this at the end of June. Anyone 'out of contract this season' will still be employed by the club, so therefore I guess will be at the training camp and part of the travelling party/squad? Or are we likely to take the kids rather than the first team?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

dontpassback

Sounds like a good idea,isn’t Hamon from the Channel Islands,and I expect Flybe would be happy provide travel etc ,sounds like a winner ,we might even find the next matt letissier !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sounds like a good idea,isn’t Hamon from the Channel Islands,and I expect Flybe would be happy provide travel etc ,sounds like a winner ,we might even find the next matt letissier !
I would hope that the NDGs could muster a mini-bus for the trip!

Rog H K

Excited. New Ground watching City to tick off. Somewhere different. Ferry from Portsmouth with a car load or mini bus could be an option. We also have our very own airline and loyal shirt sponsor that go from Exeter international to Jersey. It's outside the EU so Duty free too:D

Boyo

Excited. New Ground watching City to tick off. Somewhere different. Ferry from Portsmouth with a car load or mini bus could be an option. We also have our very own airline and loyal shirt sponsor that go from Exeter international to Jersey. It's outside the EU so Duty free too:D
Condor operate out of Poole as well. About £30-£40 each way for foot passengers, I believe.

Flybe flights from Exeter are £99 return (just looked).

I'll be in Greece, so can't make it :)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be in Greece, so can't make it :)
Grr, I will be on a plane returning from Athens to Bristol. :mad:

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now we just need to line up a friendly with Cardigan FC. #jumpersforgoalposts

AndrewP

Seems early for a preseason?, they don't normally start back until July 1st?. IF we make it through the playoffs to that place in London......not much of a break!.