• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion Play off Display

i8cornwall

With it looking increasing likely that we will make the play off's (or just blind faith in our case) we have started to make plans for a small display before the homens semi final and for others next seasons.

As always we would appreciate any donations and support that our fellow supporters can give. As has been said before we run 100% from the good will and donations we recieve and these allow us to do what we do. If anyone wishes to donate we have set up a go fundme page found on the link below.

https://www.gofundme.com/RLDisplay-Fund?fbclid=IwAR3zhVsUoethJ1Y8JEJDYXcCMNCEHwgdlF1jmF4xOh9pQFyc8mwCHFc9Q0o

We also still have our clothing sold through terraces and this also helps support the group. Our shop can be found on the link below as well:

https://theterracestore.com/collections/red-legion

As always we hugely appreciate the support we recieve from our fellow supporters.

UTC RL15

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok Guys but can you please ditch the idea of a coloured display unless possibly if doing so then reduce the size of the plastic foils.

The size used last time was both too long and too wide to hold aloft easily.

Also my wife and I like others around me would have much preferred to have been able to see the team walk out and clap them onto the field.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ok Guys but can you please ditch the idea of a coloured display unless possibly if doing so then reduce the size of the plastic foils.

The size used last time was both too long and too wide to hold aloft easily.

Also my wife and I like others around me would have much preferred to have been able to see the team walk out and clap them onto the field.
Dunno about colours but make it simple. The last display was too complicated for the average dimwit fan who were too stupid to think all they had to do was simply hold it aloft, if it’s a simple display it still looks effective if half the thick don’t realise it’s time to hold a card aloft.

Plus print instructions on the back of the card too.

CraigECFC

This isn’t a foil display, materials will all be in the big bank for this one after last times feedback. May try again in the future but sticking to what we can do in the big bank for now. Keeping it simple but should look very good.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are you collecting tomorrow?

i8cornwall

Are you collecting tomorrow?
Sorry not in person no.

PeteUSA

So, following today have you put the playoff arrangements on hold?

Colesman Ballz

As Moxey would say ""Behave yourself ". Not everybody is a miserable old goat. :S

CraigECFC

Materials have been ordered and we will prepare a display for the play offs until we mathematically can’t make it. Luckily we are all pessimistic city fans so we did make a plan in case we didn’t make the play offs. All material ordered can be used opening day of next season :)

Adding to this, thank you to everyone who has donated so far. It is greatly appreciated. Let’s hope the boys can pull it out the bag and we have lot of work to do.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If Argyle get relegated, can we have a tribute to Derek Adams?