• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest video from the Grecian Archive

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm only 2 minutes in so far, so not sure of the full content. But it's supposed to show the workings of the Club in the modern area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7otUI02ORww

Temporarily Exiled

Fantastic video, well worth 15 minutes of your time. I think we put out the best media (in any form, programmes and videos) of any club at our level in the league - we're very lucky there.

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Excellent - That just sums up why I Love My Football Club [G][ecfc]

robchave

Really enjoyed that! Definitely worth the watch.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't forget you can see the museum on a stadium tour on a match day.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
No true City supporter could watch that without feeling a lump in the throat. Whatever the future holds we really do have a very special Football Club and one we can all be proud of.

Great to see Alan Banks score the opening goal against Man U and now all those years on seeing him sat in what looks like the Supporters’ Trust Hospitality Suite. A gentleman on the field and off it and one of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great vid. Decent shots of the flags and stuff as per.

budegrecian

Concur with all the positive sentiments above; we are a special club indeed, in no small part due to the ethos developed since the Trust took over. Everybody associated with the trust since its inception should be rightly proud of themselves.
I think I've been lucky enough to have been at all the games featured from man Utd onwards.
Personally I'd like to see anyone walking around Devon and Cornwall in a premier league side shirt be dragged off and made to watch this video to understand what properly supporting a team is all about. :)

andrew p long

Great to see Alan Banks score the opening goal against Man U and now all those years on seeing him sat in what looks like the Supporters’ Trust Hospitality Suite. A gentleman on the field and off it and one of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet.
Agree with that. And did we let January 4th go by without recording the 50th anniversary of that game? (I know I did!)

Last edited:

malcolms

Well produced video, but its a shame that only the first minute reflects the history of the club and the other 14 minutes chronicles what's happened since the turn of the century. No footage of the historic cup run or the only Championship year in City's existence. Great free kick by Kellow and Beer....

Last edited: