• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Away - Saturday 4th May

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Final game of the season, and possibly could be a huge game.

Tickets go on sale to the Gold priority group on 1 April. https://www.weownexetercityfc.co.uk/single-post/2019/03/27/Ticket-Information-for-Forest-Green-Rovers-Away-Saturday-4th-May

Ashford Grecian

Clap, clap + junior.........

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
My non football fan sister has chosen this day to get married. I should make it to the evening do though.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Undecided at present - Missus is working the next day so difficult to get away, tentative plans possibly involving travelling down on the Friday, staying at mate's house on the lash that night then coming home straight after the match.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If this games turns out to be crucial, I wonder how many tickets we will be given. For the record Forest Green's average attendance is about 2 400 and the capacity of their ground is just over 5 000. I think it's fairly safe to say we would sell everything they give us.

Matt Russell

FGR website mentions the away (West) stand with a 1224 capacity. ECFC Trust news say tickets are limited to only one per member for the priority period.

Red Devon

Does the away terrace now have a roof?

Matt Russell

My reading of what is on the Trust website is that a small part of it does

Grecian Max

A “roof” is pushing is - they’re installed a tiny structure which has some seats behind the terrace on about 1/8 of the terrace...

Red Devon

A “roof” is pushing is - they’re installed a tiny structure which has some seats behind the terrace on about 1/8 of the terrace...
Oh! Thanks, Sounds like another Bus Stop stand type thing like at Lincoln