• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Notts County vs Exeter City match day thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Time to gather momentum on a winning running streak. Injury list shrinking which is great news.

Just because they're bottom doesn't mean they'll be a pushover, anything but I would suggest.

scottus86

Re: Exeter City vs Notts County match day thread

Are we technically at full strength for this? Some players aren't match ready yet, but as far as I am aware we have everyone back or is Croll still out?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

I think Sweeney might still be recovering from chicken pox.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster

Are we technically at full strength for this? Some players aren't match ready yet, but as far as I am aware we have everyone back or is Croll still out?
O'Shea is on international duty

Rog H K

Safe trip up to Nottingham on the Great North road all ye merry men(and maid Marions too). Hope our Woodman chop them to bits and our Nicky outlaw raids their defence with our Bowman hitting the target this afternoon.
UTC. Bring it on !(beer)

70/1 ;) For you know what!

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Are we playing at home then?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

We really need to get at least a point today to build on the optimism of last week. I know others get more attention but I think Deano is possibly our most important player and he's going to have a big role to play today alongside an unfamiliar partner.

fred binneys head

Are we playing at home then?
It’s not much to ask, is it?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster

In an interview this week a County player said they play better against the top sides as the Notts team is generally on the small side. They played better than Cheltenham but were bullied out of it recently for example, he went on to suggest that they had good footballers who performed against the ball playing teams. Can't find the article to paste it up but can I suggest Bowman puts in his gumshield, straps on his shin and elbow pads and gets ready to batter the little buggers.

Rog H K

Heard we pre sold 460 tickets out the 500 they sent us. Should be a good turnout. Pay on day for £12. I expect closer to 600?
Lets hope we make some noise.