• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Colchester chat

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A few days off won't have harmed our walking wounded but it seems Colchester are are also short of bodies

https://www.greenun24.co.uk/colchester-united/colchester-united-s-injury-crisis-gets-worse-ahead-of-exeter-trip-with-stevenson-blow-1-5935911

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That’s good news, we need a win on Saturday.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like the thread title. I've never been to Colchester. Type of opponent we typically raise our game for.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I like the thread title. I've never been to Colchester. Type of opponent we typically raise our game for.
Me, too. Short and sweet.

Jammers20

Looking forward to this game, Have a family member coming down to watch the game. and it's my 30th on Saturday so hoping for a City win!!! :)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like the thread title. I've never been to Colchester.
I have. Not going again in a hurry. Awful, soulless ground miles from anywhere and aggressive fans.

jimmy

Looking forward to this game, Have a family member coming down to watch the game. and it's my 30th on Saturday so hoping for a City win!!! :)
Weheyy...get on Jammers. Have a good one mate. (beer) (drunk)

Jammers20

Weheyy...get on Jammers. Have a good one mate. (beer) (drunk)
Thanks! sure there will be plenty (beer)(beer)(beer).

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good news regarding their midfield injury crisis, nice to see its not just happening to us!

The wind will spoil this game, its getting even stronger on Saturday, just hope we can get the win, I don't care how just get the bleddy points.

GCHQ

I have. Not going again in a hurry. Awful, soulless ground miles from anywhere and aggressive fans.
Also the most convoluted ticket pricing structure out of any club I've ever seen.