Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2019 - Possible signings

Re: Summer 2019 - Possible signings

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Maybe they could both look for retirement homes in Sidmouth? Heavens waiting room.
    People do indeed come to Sidmouth to retire. When they die they normally move to Budleigh Salterton...

Quote Originally Posted by ryancooper327 View Post
    Good rumour. Guessing that someone at Cheltenham leaked this information.

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/exet...taylor-2891602

Interesting key bits in here:

"Jordan Tillson is one of my options, but I have said to all my players that if any player comes to myself and says they are not happy to sit on the bench or not to get much game time, and they have options elsewhere, then I'll be honest with them and tell them what my plans are, what their options are and we will look into those options. At the moment, he is contracted to ourselves, so he does have a future with the club, but you never know what happens in football."

"It's up to me to decide how is best to set the team up, but it is another option which strengthens us and - I keep saying it - I want to improve the group. Hiram (Boateng) could be on his way out - I have to be honest in terms of that - and that is a position that Archie can step into, further forward."

"We have not officially offered him a contract, it is a case of discussions are ongoing. We've got to be honest, he played eight times for me last season and 20-odd games the season before and the return for a first choice centre half hasn't quite been there, so I am looking at options. We have to be honest with Troy and he is looking at options elsewhere but, if I can move some budget around with some of my existing players, then Troy definitely comes back as an option for ourselves."

"I have agreed terms with the centre midfielder that we have spoken about, I am close to agreeing terms with a centre half and the goalkeeper will be the next one and obviously centre forward."
    Last edited by ryancooper327; 21 May 2019 at 12:55.

We missed out on Danish player Casper Sloth, gone to Motherwell. Could have provided the energy and dynamism that we need.

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels

Nah, not really Hants'.

He has two left feet (with three toes on each)

Elliott Frear leaving Motherwell. Not sure we need another winger with, Holmes, Martin and Williams in the squad though.

Interestingly though Craig Tanner has been offered a short term deal to prove his fitness. He's been out injured since March 2018 so I would say its highly unlikely that MT is looking to sign him.
    https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2019/...d-for-2019-20/

Quote Originally Posted by sidney View Post
    People do indeed come to Sidmouth to retire. When they die they normally move to Budleigh Salterton...

Shame we missed out on Van Dyke. Highly inventive and could also play as a sweeper.

I prefer the little Chinese winger Chim Chim Cheree.

I'll just leave this one here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48365782