• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham away - Saturday 6th April

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Unable to go to this, which is a pity as it's a good away day.

Tickets are now on sale https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/march/cheltenhamtix/

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Almost certainly no clap from me either, although hovering into view may be the two home games in succession the following Saturday and Good Friday.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tickets split for Exeter to Cheltenham..Exeter St D-Taunton-Bristol TM-Cheltenham Spa..£36.70 all anytime off peak returns.( £52.30 cost of off peak ticket between Exe-Chet)..Good option because you are not tied to specific trains.

Group saves are out because it’s a Virgin xcountry Services to Cheltenham.

Legohead

Banned
I think I'll stay away from this one. Guaranteed to be a healthy smattering of imbeciles in the away end who we will no doubt be discussing on here at length after the event. Not worth the hassle.

Oldsmobile-88

There should be a good turnout especially as it’s the closest good away day(Yeovil is 5hite,I gave that a miss this season)

Anyone know how many the away stand holds ?

fred binneys head

I’ll be there, with bells on. I’m a Morris dancer.

StroudGrecian

There should be a good turnout especially as it’s the closest good away day(Yeovil is 5hite,I gave that a miss this season)

Anyone know how many the away stand holds ?
Just over 1100.

Including me.

Ashford Grecian

Nah - Grand National that day.... Also very tricky to sit (stand) where you want

Last edited:

elginCity

There should be a good turnout ....
Not if this thread is any yardstick !

<<Clap clap>>

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think I'll stay away from this one. Guaranteed to be a healthy smattering of imbeciles in the away end who we will no doubt be discussing on here at length after the event. Not worth the hassle.
You'll get nobheads at every ground every week Lego and there's no way you should let that influence your decision to go or not. I'm going +2 because its definitely worth the hassle.