• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League Two's most underrated

d3d4football

Hi all,

We have produced a list of 10 players we feel don't get the credit they deserve this season...

How many do you agree with?

Have a read here:

http://d3d4football.com/league-twos-10-most-underrated-players-in-2018-19-so-far/

Thanks
James

chunkymorrinmunter

Hi all,

We have produced a list of 10 players we feel don't get the credit they deserve this season...

How many do you agree with?

Have a read here:

http://d3d4football.com/league-twos-10-most-underrated-players-in-2018-19-so-far/

Thanks
James
What about the most overrated ? Plenty of candidates I would suspect!

benjisheps

Wouldn't be surprised if Dan Butler (LB) from Newport isn't a target for Matt Taylor this summer. Out of contract this summer and 24. Also used to play for Torquay so knows the area. He would be the type of LB that Taylor would be looking for that can get forward well.

Legohead

Banned
Jake Taylor we all know is feckin' awesome. Of the rest there are 2 others i feel knowledgeable to comment on having seen them on many, many occasions in the raw.

Jake Hessenthaler IMO is OVER rated and not UNDER rated. Really average league 2 scrapper.

Krystian Pearce i've seen a lot more of and i'd go with the report. He's prone to the odd lapse in concentration but then again, who in L2 isn't. He was mightily impressive in L2 for Torquay where i saw him numerous times and also i go and watch Mansfield a lot now as i live down the road and his form and talents have gone with him to Field Mill. Quick, imposing and with excellent organizing skills. In addition can pop up with the odd goal or two.

I'm surprised he's not in L1 tbh but he might very well be come the summer.

The rest i've not seen much of so can't comment but interesting report nonetheless.