• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

February goal of the month

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not entirely sure why a goal from someone who isn't a member of the first team is in the list! Anyway gone for Matt Jay

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/february/gotmfeb19/

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not entirely sure why a goal from someone who isn't a member of the first team is in the list! Anyway gone for Matt Jay

That's a rather "non-inclusive" statement there Hants ! Think I'll have to vote for Abbie in protest, It's a shame that there is no one in the Men's First Team, capable of knocking in a free kick from that distance ! ;)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think I'll have to vote for Abbie in protest
Me too (or should that be #metoo ?)

Last edited:

iscalad

Surely she is in the ladies first team.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That's a rather "non-inclusive" statement
I've never got the impression that they are onboard with LGBT+ matters and they have problems with trans people.

andrew p long

Well there is an issue about what goals by what players in what competitions are eligible. Some good ones in the Under 23s, under 18s, under 16 S and the south west reserve league or whatever it is called. And Harry Kite has stuck in a couple of special goals for Dorchester, one of which might well have won GOTM for City if eligible.

And there is someone in Arizona who might have something to say about the keeping for the Abbie Britton goal,especially the view from behind the goal which I think shows the keeper getting both hands on it....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Worth checking our Craig Woodman's celebrations after some of the goals!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Worth checking our Craig Woodman's celebrations after some of the goals!
He got carried away in the excitement of setting up Matt Jay's goal at Crewe and even started clapping! Really hope the social media team are putting together a video of Woody's goal 'celebrations.

Spoonz Red E

He got carried away in the excitement of setting up Matt Jay's goal at Crewe and even started clapping! Really hope the social media team are putting together a video of Woody's goal 'celebrations.
Oh City's
4 - 3 - 2
We don't let their forwards through
You won't see me 'Yahoo!'
'cos I do have a Woodman heart.
And if we choose to score
While the others give what for
You won't hear me roar
'cos I do have a Woodman heart.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member