• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Watching tonight’s game on iFollow

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m slightly disadvantaged at the minute on account of Virgin Media’s inability to sort their 5hit, meaning I have no internet access. :-(

That being the case was hoping someone could tell me whether I can subscribe somewhere to watch tonight’s game on iFollow and, assuming I can, how I might go about this?

Thanks

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've never tried it but can you watch it through the phone app?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m slightly disadvantaged at the minute on account of Virgin Media’s inability to sort their 5hit, meaning I have no internet access. :-(

That being the case was hoping someone could tell me whether I can subscribe somewhere to watch tonight’s game on iFollow and, assuming I can, how I might go about this?

Thanks
Do you already have an iFollow subscription? I am open to correction but think that is the starting point.

But go to the match centre on ECFC website ; for me that says ‘buy £10 matchpass’ for tonight.

Langer

Connect your devise to your phone using personal hotspot feature then you will have internet again obviously it will eat your phone data perhaps just watch second half if not on unlimited plan.

ECFC89

Sigh. Made an account. Tried to pay. Message at the top saying we cant take UK debit card payments at this moment....

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
App didn't like my iPad telling me I needed to use an app...so used the iPhone app and all good now...

Nice to have radio Devon commentary as well at the same time...

PeteUSA

You have to be outside the UK to watch live. You need a proxy.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
No you don’t I am watching on the Club Site and mirroring it on to my TV via Apple TV. Once you have paid the £10 you can watch via the Exeter city app on iPad or iPhone.

denzel

Not in midweek

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
App didn't like my iPad telling me I needed to use an app...so used the iPhone app and all good now...

Nice to have radio Devon commentary as well at the same time...
Tried watching on my iPad for the first time in a while and the app wouldn't load. Luckily I had just enough battery left on my laptop to be able to watch on there.