• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City v Exeter City predictions

OmanGrecian

Long way to travel on a Tuesday night, but a huge game. Win it and there are still the possibilities of autos (plus a bit of breathing space in the playoffs).

I predict a narrow 1-0 win for City, Archie Collins with the goal from outside the box.

Attendance, 8931 with 121 from Exeter. Lincoln physio to trip over a ball boy.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lincoln have been picking up points by hook or by crook and not by blasting teams away. If we play to our best we have a chance of picking up a point or all 3 points if everything were to go well. However, it will need a very good referee to handle the pressure of a big crowd and the Kray brothers' intimidation. If the referee is weak they will get their way and we will lose by a dodgy penalty or suchlike.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lincoln have been picking up points by hook or by crook and not by blasting teams away. If we play to our best we have a chance of picking up a point or all 3 points if everything were to go well. However, it will need a very good referee to handle the pressure of a big crowd and the Kray brothers' intimidation. If the referee is weak they will get their way and we will lose by a dodgy penalty or suchlike.
Lincoln are unbeaten in 10 but have drawn 4 of their last 5. Fortunately referees seem to be waking up to their robust style of play and they now have the 6th worst disciplinary record in league 2. After the win at Crewe it feels like anything we get from this game is almost a bonus but i think we should be more than capable of getting at least a draw.

Alistair20000

Not sure about this one. Would be happy with a point and the Feckin’ Cowleys sent to the stands.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matty will park the bus. We'll feign injury, waste time and be as un-proper as we've ever been. We're going to surround the ref at every occasion and the fourth official won't know what hit him. Bully Bowman will get the winner in 90+8' and the Cowleys will be incandescent.

1-0

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Matty will park the bus. We'll feign injury, waste time and be as un-proper as we've ever been. We're going to surround the ref at every occasion and the fourth official won't know what hit him. Bully Bowman will get the winner in 90+8' and the Cowleys will be incandescent.

1-0

Bring it on (y)

Oldsmobile-88

I would love to see the Grecians grind out a 0-0.

I fancy us to get a point from this game,though it looks like we will be without Dean Moxey who has played very well in the centre of defence.Arron Martin could replace him,it will be interesting to see that paring with the excellent Dara O’Shea.

Antony Moxey

Can’t see anything other than a repeat of the home fixture, so anything better than that is a bonus for me.

andrew p long

Lincoln have been picking up points by hook or by crook ...
Quite a bit by crook...

fred binneys head

My heart says 1-0 city with Bowman scoring.

My head says 2-0 Lincoln.

I prefer my heart.