• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exmouth Town FC

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A few Grecians go to watch town at Southern Rd when there is not a game at SJP.
There is a good setup there & a excellent bar/social club,nice & easy to get to the ground if travelling by train,which is a nice bonus.

Exmouth are playing Plymouth Argyle in the Devon Bowl q/f at home next Wednesday 27th Feb : 7.30pm KO

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Going well this season I see.....top of the peninsula premier ahead of Argyles reserves

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sharing a passing interest in Exmouth Town too as my uncle is quite heavily involved with the club.
They are doing well this season and I hope they keep it going and manage to go up, though it looks like an absolute bugger for clubs in these leagues to move up with there usually only being one promotion spot available.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
8 points clear now at the top.

grecIAN Harris

Sharing a passing interest in Exmouth Town too as my uncle is quite heavily involved with the club.
They are doing well this season and I hope they keep it going and manage to go up, though it looks like an absolute bugger for clubs in these leagues to move up with there usually only being one promotion spot available.
It would be good to see one of my old clubs back in the Western League where they belong (or at least that's where I assume they would go looking at the pyramid).

i8cornwall

Really nice club Exmouth one of the better ones I've visited while Groundhopping the last few years.

Coerect me if I'm wrong anyone but I think this is the last season that the winners of that league don't have to take promotion into the western league prem.

Either way Exmouth would hold there owen at the next level anyway I'd imagine.

StroudGrecian

Coerect me if I'm wrong
OK.

That should be 'Correct'.

Colesman Ballz

OK.

That should be 'Correct'.
What about "Owen" too, whoever he is ?

Meanwhile back on topic, cue song (from the RL ?) to the tune of John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance" - Only a saying, give us a bye ! :)

Oldsmobile-88

Exmouth beat Plymouth Argyle 3-2 last night at Southern Road in the Devon Bowl.They will play the Grecians at SJP in the Semi Final.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How's Ace High getting on?