• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A Carlisle fan's view

d3d4football

Hi all,

That Nicky Law...bloody hell!

Our Carlisle correspondent was at Brunton Park and offers his report should you be interested.

http://d3d4football.com/carlisle-united-1-1-exeter-city-match-report/

Thanks,
James

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brief and one sided plus we were already in the play offs!!!! It's Colchester that have moved into the play off places

Exehausted

Hi all,

That Nicky Law...bloody hell!

Our Carlisle correspondent was at Brunton Park and offers his report should you be interested.

http://d3d4football.com/carlisle-united-1-1-exeter-city-match-report/

Thanks,
James
His full name is Nicky MOM Law. He does it every week, a fantastic player.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Brief and one sided plus we were already in the play offs!!!! It's Colchester that have moved into the play off places
Of course it will be one-sided if written by a supporter of one of the clubs.

The number of times I've popped onto oppo forums during my match report times and saw "Was he watching the same match as me?" was amusing, to say the least.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of course it will be one-sided if written by a supporter of one of the clubs.

The number of times I've popped onto oppo forums during my match report times and saw "Was he watching the same match as me?" was amusing, to say the least.
Yeah but he could have got the facts about the playoff right - Fake news

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
What I find strange is that I've seen a few Carlisle fans suggesting that Callum O'Hare was their man of the match whereas watching on iFollow he seemed to contribute very little apart from falling over for the free kick they scored from.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
What I find strange is that I've seen a few Carlisle fans suggesting that Callum O'Hare was their man of the match whereas watching on iFollow he seemed to contribute very little apart from falling over for the free kick they scored from.
Jubby said that wasnt a free kick; and that Pym had no chance with that free kick?

Antony Moxey

Thought it a decent write up with the only criticism being the whole report consisting entirely of short sentences which doesn’t help the piece flow. But hey, I doubt he’s after a Pulitzer Prize so it doesn’t really matter. As for the bias, he’s not writing as a neutral so no problems with that either, although I have to say it’s not nearly as one sided as I was expecting - my stuff used to be much more partisan than that.

IndoMike

Thought it a decent write up with the only criticism being the whole report consisting entirely of short sentences which doesn’t help the piece flow. But hey, I doubt he’s after a Pulitzer Prize so it doesn’t really matter. As for the bias, he’s not writing as a neutral so no problems with that either, although I have to say it’s not nearly as one sided as I was expecting - my stuff used to be much more partisan than that.
Your MD reports were very informative, but I do agree you didn't tend to be critical of individuals or the.Manager.

Oldsmobile-88

I always like to see a match report even when I have been at the game in question.
It’s always interesting how fellow supporters see the game....If I did one it would be a bit short & sweet,not as eloquent as Anthony’s,Jason’s or the ones from ********.