• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley at home

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A little reminder that the kick off for this Good Friday game is 1pm. So if you're buying advance train tickets make sure you get ones that will get you to SJP in time for kick off.

I can't see any information about engineering works for the Easter holidays, so hope we're all in the clear!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
A little reminder that the kick off for this Good Friday game is 1pm. So if you're buying advance train tickets make sure you get ones that will get you to SJP in time for kick off.

I can't see any information about engineering works for the Easter holidays, so hope we're all in the clear!
Is that pre-Brexit or post- Brexit. If the latter might have to use a horse and cart, or a chariot..Ooops. Sorry. Wrong thread...Please delete Mod Meisters if necessary.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
GWR have confirmed to me that the engineering plans for Easter have not been confirmed, and I should hold off booking. Presumably the ticket prices will rise i the interim.

GWR have confirmed to me that the engineering plans for Easter have not been confirmed, and I should hold off booking. Presumably the ticket prices will rise i the interim.
Jeez!!! Did you need to remind us of this fixture nearly three months in advance. I'm sure this won't affect the Crawley fans too much as they normally all fit in quite nicely into a nice hired mini-bus!!!!!