• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Donovan Wilson joins on loan

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Worth a thread of it's own. Loan until the end of the season https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/DonovanWilson/

budegrecian

Indeed it is. Welcome Donovan. My guess is he will start on the bench on Saturday. With 17 games left let's hope he can hit the ground running & pose a real goal threat.

exile in wales

He has the chance to make himself a legend in these parts ..

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting, the wide variety of clubs we are loaning or signing players from these days.....

STURTZ

Apparently they call him mellow yellow, (quite rightly).

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting, the wide variety of clubs we are loaning or signing players from these days.....
Unfair. We loaned players from West, Bromwich and Albion last season, so that's three for a start.:D

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
p.s. I see he's a Brissle boy, from Yate. 22 in March so not a raw kid. Hopeful.

Exehausted

I agree Pete. It will be interesting to see how the signings in this window compare to the ones from the summer, when Matt and Eric had little time or opportunity to run the rule over the new players. Of the three loan players that came in the summer O'shea has been a huge success, while Ogbene and Abrahams failed to impress, so a 1 in 3 success rate. Of the full time signings Nicky Law has been the player of the season so far and Lee Martin is becoming the player that we all expected him to be. Jimmy Oates was a gamble worth taking but it didn't work and Aaron Martin has been okay but we look much better at the back without him. Jono Forte, after a good start, seems to have lost his way since his injuries, so 2 out of five. Only my view of course and I'm sure others will beg to differ.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy with this signing. Looks to have serious pace so we’ve definitely now got a few players who can stretch teams

STURTZ

Too right, to me we should have persisted with Aaron Martin whilst Lee Martin is kak.