• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln away - Tuesday 26th February

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets are now on sale https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/awayticketslincoln/

As much as I would liked to have gone, a 7.45pm kick off makes it impossible.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I expect Grecian followers will be in that small stand on the side again,which I thought was pretty good view when we played there in the league game last season.

A awkward fixture to get to midweek.

Red Devon

I expect Grecian followers will be in that small stand on the side again,
The Bus Stop

Oldsmobile-88

The Bus Stop
Indeed..Stood in that gave me a great laugh when Lincoln scored.A steward going nuts celebrating between the ‘bus stop’ & smaller grandstand to the right..He was giving it the large,only for us to point out the goal had been disallowed for offside..:D :D..

bootesful

Change of work plans means we can't get to Lincoln until 1900 at the very earliest and would appreciate some help from anyone with local knowledge. Arriving by car from the north (East Yorkshire), so wondering if there's anywhere that's easy (on-street?) parking and within 20 or so minutes of the ground. Is it better to park in the centre and walk down to avoid traffic around the ground?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No chance, sadly.

Oldsmobile-88

Change of work plans means we can't get to Lincoln until 1900 at the very earliest and would appreciate some help from anyone with local knowledge. Arriving by car from the north (East Yorkshire), so wondering if there's anywhere that's easy (on-street?) parking and within 20 or so minutes of the ground. Is it better to park in the centre and walk down to avoid traffic around the ground?
It might be a bit tight for street parking if you are getting there late-ish..There is a big car parking area,South Common which is only about 5 mins from the ground(£4 last season) its very handy,I used it last season & will again next week.

bootesful

It might be a bit tight for street parking if you are getting there late-ish..There is a big car parking area,South Common which is only about 5 mins from the ground(£4 last season) its very handy,I used it last season & will again next week.
Thanks, that sounds like a good place to aim for.

Legohead

Banned
Anyone know if this is pay on the day? Can't see any reason why not but official site says unconfirmed still. I'm only 45 minutes away and may be able to make it on the night.

Oldsmobile-88

I will be driving from Exeter & will be leaving at 1130 & have spare places if anyone is interested ?
Cost £25-30 depending on number travelling(if any !)

PM me if that trip rocks yer boat on a Tuesday..