Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Legion MK Dons Display

Re: Red Legion MK Dons Display

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Can I ask what a ‘foil’ is please?
    Literally foil https://twitter.com/RedLegion04/stat...11554299252736

(Although that may have been plastic from memory) Essentially sheets of shiny paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Grecian Max View Post
    Ah right. Durr!

Cheers Max

Display Information for Saturday's match. Most ambitious display yet involving all 3 Stands.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigECFC View Post
    Display Information for Saturday's match. Most ambitious display yet involving all 3 Stands.

Great effort by you guys..

What are we supposed to do with our foils when we've finished? That's some clean up operation. Also, are the foils recyclable?

They are recyclable. We will trying be put bin bags at the bottom of each staircase and asking people to place plastic sheets in there after the game so hopefully shouldn’t be too many lying about. Even if fans choose to see them as waste after that display I am hopeful they won’t just leave them on the floor to others to deal with but dispose of them accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    What are we supposed to do with our foils when we've finished? That's some clean up operation. Also, are the foils recyclable?
    Extra black bin bags will be placed around both the NOG/SASS & IP Office stand to assist with the clear up operation and, extra clear up announcements will be made before/during/after the match requesting people to help clear the stands afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Holloway View Post
    Extra black bin bags will be placed around both the NOG/SASS & IP Office stand to assist with the clear up operation and, extra clear up announcements will be made before/during/after the match requesting people to help clear the stands afterwards.
    Great to hear about the announcements, thanks Andy. Top man.

I see some idiot called gers on the Mk dons concrete roundabout forum taking the p### about the red legion,oh the irony of it all,the big bank creates the noise and atmosphere which I do believe they are trying to do at stadium Micky Mouse so if I was mr gers I would STFU pronto !