• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Craig Woodman

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Newport County was his 250th appearance in an Exeter shirt. Here's what he had to say:

[video=youtube;OM_CrIANYCE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM_CrIANYCE[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM_CrIANYCE

Langer

Descent league career the quicker he gets a testimonial the better IMO.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's been a long time since we had a testimonial. Is it 10 years before you are supposed to do one?

Langer

Yes I believe so but doesn’t it normally mark there retirement as well ?

Red Bill

I think it comes from the days of the maximum wage and was a way of giving loyal players (after 10 years at a club) a small nest egg for their retirement. So not necessarily to mark their retirement as players could qualify in their late twenties.

Stelios

This landmark went under the radar a bit but a great performance today. I thought him and Moxey (combined age of 145) worked so well together. Nice to have two left footers on that side.

Matt Russell

Combined age of what - you're having a laugh.

dontpassback

Quality performance from woody today,experience and composure,so much for the worry about wheeler !

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Credit where it's due, I'm not a massive fan of Woodman, defensively I think he's often weak however he was excellent today, his distribution was excellent and he really contributed to our attacking threat in the second half.

Steve H

The little triangles between Martin, Law and Woody in the 2nd half were key to keeping possession