• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crewe away - Saturday 23 February

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would be rude not to! We will be in the Ice Van Stand again.

Tickets are on sale, but no discount for early purchase https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/-away-tickets-crewe-alexandra-230219/

Ashford Grecian

Clap,clap + junior new ground for me this one

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, defo - me and me boy, and maybe my dad.

CITY CASUAL

Clap clap from me

Oldsmobile-88

Clap clap from me
A early start I hear...I can recommend the Railway Heritage Centre at Crewe to kill a bit of time :D

Colesman Ballz

A early start I hear...I can recommend the Railway Heritage Centre at Crewe to kill a bit of time :D
There is even the old Great Western Railway's Exeter St David's West Signal Box, re-erected in the grounds, where signalling buffs apparently recreate summer holidays Saturdays from the 1950's and 60's.

(note anyone mistaking Old's recommendation as a pre match watering hole, will have to pop into Tescos next door and byo ! ;) )

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They kindly put on a beer festival the last time I went to watch us play at Crewe!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Due to a misprint on the Exiles 18/19 membership card I thought this was at home and was planning to possibly go (as it would be at the tail end of half term when I'm likely to be in Dorset for a few days). No chance sadly.

CITY CASUAL

Sounds like fun geeze lol 😂

Red Devon

Ticket booked for this one.