• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
C,mon City! Three points please!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be watching this one in Japan at midnight.

Let's hope we're too wise for Morecambe today.

Rog H K

I see Bury have Exeter City Reserves today. Will take a draw in that one in hope we get all 3 at home today.
Big Welcome to SJP to Ryan Bowman. Good luck Son(y). Good luck to Jaydon at Preston too, I'm sure there will be a few of us looking at the team sheet of theirs today.
UTC bring it on!

IndoMike

Lucky you !

IndoMike

I see what you did there. Hope there's More to Cambe...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will Bowman start? I think it'll be an unchanged starting XI. In hospitality today, as Exeweb are sponsoring the match ball.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2019/01/10/next-up-exeter-city-vs-morecambe-4/

Red Devon

Will Bowman start? I think it'll be an unchanged starting XI. In hospitality today, as Exeweb are sponsoring the match ball.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2019/01/10/next-up-exeter-city-vs-morecambe-4/
Law could be a doubt, but I hope not.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Enjoying hospitality as well today. Bring on the prawn sandwiches and a City win!

David Treharne

Dull, and 10c. 100% grey cloud cover and wind (such as it is) is notionally westerly, but looks as though it'll turn to WNW later in the afternoon. There's been 1mm of precipitation in the last 24 hours and there are continuing flecks of rain in the air. In fact it's a pretty bog standard Exeter January day. We have to hope that the performance on the pitch is better than 'bog standard' and I'm hoping that with the arraival of Ryan Bowman there'll be far less hoof ball and more direct passing. Our midfield continues to worry me without Hiram. mainly because he's the creative spark that could propel us back up the table by winning games where we otherwise spend ages playing the ball around in midfield. Hope Archie may be given licence to do a bit more roaming around the left flank. All these notions (and more) likely to be confounded at the field of dreams this afternoon.
Update around 13:00

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Enjoying hospitality as well today. Bring on the prawn sandwiches and a City win!
Do say hello, much of the Exeweb glitterati will be there.