• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank You Letters

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Today I unexpectedly received a thank you letter and a commemorative badge from the club for being a season ticket holder since the trust gained control of the club 15 years ago....anyone else get one...

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Today I unexpectedly received a thank you letter and a commemorative badge from the club for being a season ticket holder since the trust gained control of the club 15 years ago....anyone else get one...
Nearly renewal time innit? (rofl)

Grecian Royal

Nice gesture, I was pleased to receive mine. Surprising how time flies and how far the club and Trust have come.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Slowly but surely our club is becoming a very classy outfit indeed. Nice gesture, well done ECFC.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep arrived today - When reading the letter you see how far we have come as a club we should all be proud - and has already been said nice gesture from the club - Appreciated - COYR (sjp)[ecfc]

budegrecian

Yep arrived today - When reading the letter you see how far we have come as a club we should all be proud - and has already been said nice gesture from the club - Appreciated - COYR (sjp)[ecfc]
Agree with all of that Pete; we have come a long way indeed & I was delighted to receive my letter today.
As an aside, the badge is awarded for 15 years of consecutive season ticket holding; didn't you refuse to renew one season to show your (understandable) disapproval of a decision made by Wolfie?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree with all of that Pete; we have come a long way indeed & I was delighted to receive my letter today.
As an aside, the badge is awarded for 15 years of consecutive season ticket holding; didn't you refuse to renew one season to show your (understandable) disapproval of a decision made by Wolfie?
SSSH Don't tell anyone I may have to give my badge back - Dear Old Wolfie I knew I would out last him !! Maybe mine is for general long service :)

budegrecian

Never any doubt that you'd out last Wolfie. Happy that you got a badge, whether for long service or any other reason.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never any doubt that you'd out last Wolfie. Happy that you got a badge, whether for long service or any other reason.
Cheers Matey Up The Grecians (y)

the dog2

Yes me too absolutely delighted to get the badge!