Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Profile Options -> Allow Users to 'Ignore' Mods

Re: Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Profile Options -> Allow Users to 'Ignore'

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    No idea but one factor is that there are far fewer posters on here these days than in past times.
    There is a lot of competition from Twitter and Facebook, among other things. Although Exeweb posters can be a bit confrontational sometimes I still rate it as the best of the "Thinking Man's"
    outlet for expressing thoughts and ideas re City and general topics. Also, comparing it to many other FC websites I honestly think the design and discussion is the best (awaits cheque in post from Sir Lez)

Re: Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Profile Options -> Allow Users to 'Ignore'

Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Actually the "ignore" function is a bit silly, since even if you have someone on "ignore" the post is still there and I bet 99% of posters still take a peek to see what the ignoree has written.
    I would either get rid of "ignore" or have a permanent "delete a poster" . I know many are not reading this cos they have me on "ignore", so stop peeking.
    The trouble with putting someone on "ignore" is that other posters insist on quoting him!