Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bids in for Croll

Re: Bids in for Croll

Didn’t sound too good for Croll’s future under MT in the Kellows Bootlaces MT interview. Referred to a need to get in back up to Moxey and Woodman. surely Croll would plug that gap when/if fit and available ?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew p long View Post
    Didn’t sound too good for Croll’s future under MT in the Kellows Bootlaces MT interview. Referred to a need to get in back up to Moxey and Woodman. surely Croll would plug that gap when/if fit and available ?
    Croll seems more of a left sided centre back. He doesn't strike me as mobile enough to be a left back/wingback.

Quote Originally Posted by iscalad View Post
    Croll seems more of a left sided centre back. He doesn't strike me as mobile enough to be a left back/wingback.
    I agree. But I think the problem is that Moxey is playing as the left sided centre back. That in turn means that he and Woody are currently called on for every game. If Croll was rated then he could cover for Moxey at CB and/or Moxey could then play some games at LB.

Still injured and out for at least another two weeks according to MT at today’s press conference.