Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kabongo Tshimanga

Re: Kabongo Tshimanga

Quote Originally Posted by Sexton Blake View Post
    Probably not PC but there was a popular 1940s song which went “bingo bingo bongo I’m so happy in the Congo” . It has a good beat and could easily be adapted. Dons tin hat and awaits broadside from PCers although thankfully I do not think too many Exwebbers are in that camp.
    Snowflake. Why do you care if people care about racism, let them live their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Temporarily Exiled View Post
    Snowflake. Why do you care if people care about racism, let them live their lives.
    TE and exactly who are you calling a Snowflake. If it’s me then you could not be more wrong and are definitely barking up the wrong tree.

Why do you care so much about people disliking racism? Why can't you accept the way the world is, rather than how you want it to be?

Quote Originally Posted by WXF View Post
    Why do you care so much about people disliking racism? Why can't you accept the way the world is, rather than how you want it to be?
    Racism in any form is an abomination and should not be tolerated full stop.

Scored twice for Oxford City last night in their 2-1 win over Maidenhead in an FA Trophy match.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Scored twice for Oxford City last night in their 2-1 win over Maidenhead in an FA Trophy match.
    Not being rested because of our bid then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Which means the story of a bid being accepted are most likely rubbish. He’d have been rested had that been true.