• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Saturday 5th January Football at the Muff

citizen

So with no City game on the 5th January (next Saturday) .
If you fancy some local football ,Exmouth Town are running a £1 off promotion for Exeter City Trust and Season ticket holders .
Town have a few City connections in former youth team players Max Gillard and Scott Merritt with Former keeper Martin Rice, currently playing the reserves .

Town are playing Plymouth based Millbrook in the SouthWest Peninsular Premier Division.
Gates and Bar open at 12.45 with a 2.15 kick off.
After the game in the clubhouse on BT they will showing the FA Cup 3rd Round game Blackpool v Arsenal.

Prices for ECFC Trust and season ticket holders are in brackets ,
Adults £ (£4) normally £5
Concessions (O65/U18) (£3) normally £4
Under 16`s Free
Happy new year UTC UTT

les.gtfc

A trip to Crystal Palace for me. We've sold over 5200 tickets so far, so it should be a great day out.

Here's hoping our goalie can reproduce his heroics from Saturday!

Exehausted

A trip to Crystal Palace for me. We've sold over 5200 tickets so far, so it should be a great day out.

Here's hoping our goalie can reproduce his heroics from Saturday!
It's one of those "free hit days" Les, or as the cliché goes, everything to win and nothing to lose. Have you been there before or is it a new one on your list?

les.gtfc

It's one of those "free hit days" Les, or as the cliché goes, everything to win and nothing to lose. Have you been there before or is it a new one on your list?
Been there 3 times in the past. Twice v Palace and once v Wimbledon just before they uprooted them to MK. Very surreal atmosphere that day with barely 1000 in the ground!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Been there 3 times in the past. Twice v Palace and once v Wimbledon just before they uprooted them to MK. Very surreal atmosphere that day with barely 1000 in the ground!
Palace were my childhood club, so forgive me if I hope they win (after a good game).

Like most grounds, it's not the same as it was when I went there every fortnight as a kid. GOK how 52K of us - twice current capacity - crammed in there in 1979 to win promotion to the First Division. Better facilities now, of course. Though they still play "Glad All Over" (c) the Dave Clark Five, and bash the advertising hoardings as we did back in 1964, and their fans make more noise than most with 2 or 3 times the number.

citizen

citizen

So Shamelessly bumping to the top. Anyone having a day out at the Muff on Tomorrow?
I will be helping out on the gate, so say hello on the way in, if your down.
The last time we did this offer ,Town had the biggest crowd in the Country at this level.
UTT UTC

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes,I coming...Along with scooterboy65 & The 5th Column..

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bear in mind that there is also the chasing of the eggs at Shandy Park on Saturday afternoon as well so there will be the usual disruption (and more than usual overcrowding) on the Exmouth line to cater for the pampered rugger-b*gg*ers. :mad:

citizen

Bear in mind that there is also the chasing of the eggs at Shandy Park on Saturday afternoon as well so there will be the usual disruption (and more than usual overcrowding) on the Exmouth line to cater for the pampered rugger-b*gg*ers. :mad:
No problems heading south . Town kick off at 2.15 so no problem with egg chasers.