• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

50/50 draw today

GJW

Didn’t hear the draw at halftime. Was it done and was there a winner? Do I throw away the tickets or is there still hope?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
The draw was done can’t remember the numbers but I didn’t win this time!!

AndyR

The prize was about £530 I think but I cannot recall the name of a winner being announced, so might be worth GJW contacting the club.

looks like details are posted day or two after game ... https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/search/?q=50%2F50

Stelios

Heard the tannoy say Andy Gillard was doing the draw. I think? Didn't hear the numbers or winner though.

denzel

Why can't they just put the draw details on the Twitter feed? Then those that can't hear it due to being in the bog or similar could see if they've won?

Colesman Ballz

Why can't they just put the draw details on the Twitter feed? Then those that can't hear it due to being in the bog or similar could see if they've won?
They have at least done it "old skool" and chalked it on a board in the Spot after the game. Seem to recall in "days of yore" someone walking around the side of the pitch with a board after half time. Perhaps they could also put it up on our flashy new advertising screens too ?

Waste of time doing it as there is no tannoy in the big bank. How are we supposed to know the number when majority of fans are in there!

Grecian Max

Do they still give it out in wads of cash? Remember my Dad winning it vs Argyle in the late 90s, he went straight home as he didn't want to lose it :D

Red Devon

Do they still give it out in wads of cash? Remember my Dad winning it vs Argyle in the late 90s, he went straight home as he didn't want to lose it :D
Yes they do, I won it at the Colchester match last season all stuffed into fat envelope :)

Someone was telling me that when his wife won it a few seasons ago it was given to her in a plastic Sainsbury’s shopping bag :)

Last edited: