• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oldham away

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This coming Saturday. Trams now go to Oldham from Manchester, but no idea if anywhere near the ground.

Would have been really up for this if it wasn't so close to Christmas.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No chance sadly - instead I shall be spending Saturday afternoon in the company of the MiL.

Was also gutted about the fixture list in Conf South as Hampton & Richmond vs Torquay is this Saturday, would like to have gone to that - plus H&R vs Woking is the Boxing Day / NYD double header, I'd like to have gone to one or both of those to catch up with some Woking mates (plus see my old Cricketing chum in action).

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a Nay from me too. Was looking forward to this one but I'm working now. Again.

It's why I buy lottery tickets.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm gutted i can't go as i'm working and it's one of two league two grounds i haven't been to yet.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am there - it's half hour from my sisters house so spending the pre Christmas weekend with family beforehand

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just about to set off never been to Boundary Park before UTC!