• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ifollow login problem

GJW

Showing the game is available for tomorrow night, match ticket. Can’t seem to login, even when I do a password reset. Anyone else having problems or is it just me?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I just logged in and payed my $7 no problem. You are 'abroad' I take it?

GJW

No, it is showing as available to uk subscribers to purchase.

GJW

....... or, that’s how I see it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I logged on to iFollow, but when I went to purchase the match it sent me to login via exetercityfc.co.uk. WHich is a different password for me.

GJW

That’s what it did for me, which is not right as the ifollow and ECFC ticketing are separate entities with different logins (for me). Have sent an email to the EFL ifollow so hopefully get an answer in the morning.

PeteUSA

I always log into iFollow via the Exeter City site. I wasnt aware there was any other way? It always works.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That’s what it did for me, which is not right as the ifollow and ECFC ticketing are separate entities with different logins (for me). Have sent an email to the EFL ifollow so hopefully get an answer in the morning.
I do find the iFollow login process and findng the commentary process incredibly irritating.

PeteUSA

No, it is showing as available to uk subscribers to purchase.
I dont know why when it could seriously affect the attendance?

LOG

I clicked on this then "Buy a Match Pass" in the grey bar just below the countdown to the match section at the top of the page.

This opened a new tab asking me to log in to the club's online ticket system but also opened a new iFollow page on the existing tab. Ignore the ticket system tab and click back on to the iFollow tab and you should be able to log in and buy a Match Pass. That's the theory anyway.

It's far from as simple as it really should be. You might also think that the price could be adjusted given the actual ticket prices but i don't know if that's within the club's control (probably not).

Last edited: