• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

100milesaway

I’ve read things on here about people being delighted to be rid of PT regardless of where City end up this season.

So my question is:

Would you rather City come 4th with Tisdale in charge or mid-table with Taylor in charge?

tonykellowfan

Move on, let it go.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
So my question is:

Would you rather City come 4th with Tisdale in charge or mid-table with Taylor in charge?
Either way the outcome is the same which is League 2 football next season so i'll go with Taylor.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Either way the outcome is the same which is League 2 football next season so i'll go with Taylor.
Er, maybe not as we could make it third time lucky in the playoffs by finishing fourth.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Er, maybe not as we could make it third time lucky in the playoffs by finishing fourth.
By playing Stockley up front on his Jack, and keeping our seasons better performers on the bench? I doubt it.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
The question in the OP is pointless.

Tisdale has gone. Matt Taylor is the Gaffer now and we need to get behind him and the team.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The question in the OP is pointless.

Tisdale has gone. Matt Taylor is the Gaffer now and we need to get behind him and the team.
Agree 100% Al.

Banksy

Wondered how long it would be before one of these threads was started.Groan.....

Colesman Ballz

I’ve read things on here about people being delighted to be rid of PT regardless of where City end up this season.

So my question is:

Pathetic question !

dontpassback

Not relevant,move on !