Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 542

Thread: Tisdale V Taylor

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    333

    Tisdale V Taylor

    Iíve read things on here about people being delighted to be rid of PT regardless of where City end up this season.

    So my question is:

    Would you rather City come 4th with Tisdale in charge or mid-table with Taylor in charge?

  2. #2
    tonykellowfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Fingers uncrossed and looking forward to next season!
    Posts
    1,941

    Re: Tisdale V Taylor

    Move on, let it go.

  3. #3
    Snoop Fog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    3,187

    Re: Tisdale V Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by 100milesaway View Post

    So my question is:

    Would you rather City come 4th with Tisdale in charge or mid-table with Taylor in charge?
    Either way the outcome is the same which is League 2 football next season so i'll go with Taylor.

  4. #4
    exeweb.com mod Jason H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Hounslow, Middlesex
    Posts
    33,055

    Re: Tisdale V Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    Either way the outcome is the same which is League 2 football next season so i'll go with Taylor.
    Er, maybe not as we could make it third time lucky in the playoffs by finishing fourth.

  5. #5
    Snoop Fog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    3,187

    Re: Tisdale V Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason H View Post
    Er, maybe not as we could make it third time lucky in the playoffs by finishing fourth.
    By playing Stockley up front on his Jack, and keeping our seasons better performers on the bench? I doubt it.

  6. #6
    Alistair20000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Wondering if Guy Fawkes had a point
    Posts
    24,727

    Re: Tisdale V Taylor

    The question in the OP is pointless.

    Tisdale has gone. Matt Taylor is the Gaffer now and we need to get behind him and the team.

  7. #7

    Re: Tisdale V Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    The question in the OP is pointless.

    Tisdale has gone. Matt Taylor is the Gaffer now and we need to get behind him and the team.
    Agree 100% Al.

  8. #8
    Banksy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mersham Kent
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Tisdale V Taylor

    Wondered how long it would be before one of these threads was started.Groan.....

  9. #9

    Re: Tisdale V Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by 100milesaway View Post
    I’ve read things on here about people being delighted to be rid of PT regardless of where City end up this season.

    So my question is:

    Would you rather City come 4th with Tisdale in charge or mid-table with Taylor in charge?
    Pathetic question !

  10. #10

    Re: Tisdale V Taylor

    Not relevant,move on !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •