• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Raising money for Children with Cancer UK

SDRighton

Dear fellow City supporters

In October 2019, I will be taking part in Ironman Barcelona. It's a somewhat gruelling undertaking, consisting of a 2.4 mile (3.9 km) swim, a 112 mile (180km) bike ride then a marathon, all without a break.

However, I'm doing it to raise funds for a genuinely fantastic cause - Children with Cancer UK.

I ran the London Marathon back in 2008 and 2009 in aid of Children with Cancer UK, and was privileged to see the incredible work they do in providing care for children suffering from cancer, respite for their families and funding work to prevent or reduce the effects of this indiscriminate disease.

The research funded by Children with Cancer helps improve childhood cancer survival rates and find kinder, more effective treatments to reduce long-term side effects. This ground-breaking research saves children's lives and would otherwise go unfunded.

If you are able to donate - all amounts gratefully received - please do so here: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/TomLippiett

Many thanks

Tom

SDRighton

Many thanks to a Terry H for the donation. I believe he's an Exewebber, and it's greatly appreciated.

Terryhall

Many thanks to a Terry H for the donation. I believe he's an Exewebber, and it's greatly appreciated.
More than welcome, good luck with it!