• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Macclesfield Town official matchday thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on you lousy set of red and white bastards, go smash ‘em and get our season back on track.

Coooooome oooooon yoooooou reeeee-eeeeeeds (the hyphen is for the change in vocal pitch).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking forward to today. Stadium tour and a game under lights! Hopefully the football from City will complete my day.

Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/11/26/next-up-exeter-city-vs-macclesfield/

STURTZ

Gonna be very windy!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gonna be very windy!
It often is on the Big Bank.

David Treharne

Pretty unpleasant out there at the moment. It's 9c, but doesn't feel anything like that as there's a strong SE wind blowing at around 5. It's raining, and we've had 5mm of rain in the last 24 hours. !00% grey cloud cover. Barometric pressure is steady which suggests that later on today the wind may change direction and we could have a series of drier hours, but I should think it'll probably be wet for considerable periods of today. I'm sure the pitch will be OK, if on the heavy side, which might mean less on the ground football and more hoofball. Hope not. I'll update around 17:30.

iscalad

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be surprised if it goes ahead at this rate.

Colesman Ballz

One nil City, in front of 3,198 (37 away). But hey three points is three points !

Jazzi

I'll be surprised if it goes ahead at this rate.
Be prepared for a shock. Half glass or what?

manc grecian

Got to be a pitch inspection planned