• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United Vs Exeter City Official Match Day Thread 24th November 2018 LD2

Rog H K

Well it's a good job we are away today as we've had forty days and forty nights of rain over the last 10 hours or so. Been a bit damp in Devon to say the least.
Tough one today. Even tougher getting there as no trains out of London going East. Some sort of replacement bus service unless you go to the likes of Shenfield somewhere in Essex via a host of Tubes, Trains and Taxis. But who would be stupid enough to do that?
Good luck and safe travel all. Must dash got to get the 06:41 to Paddington. Shenfield here I Come!:D
UTC you Redzzzzzz!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rog, I have to admire your dedication to support the team, I really do.

denzel

Just a bit of light drizzle in Essex today.
Rog i hope you get there ok. From Paddington it's tube to Newbury Park (perhaps changing at Oxford Circus) bus to Ingatestone then train. . The rail replacement is a pain but theyve been going it here every weekend for ahat seems like 200 years. Its a well oiled machine
https://www.greateranglia.co.uk/travel-information/service-alterations/london-liverpool-street-colchester-ipswich-norwich-and-440

See you all in E1 and let's come back with three points!

Last edited:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just a bit of light drizzle in Essex today.
Rog i hope you get there ok. From Paddington it's tube to Newbury Park (perhaps changing at Oxford Circus) bus to Ingatestone then train. . The rail replacement is a pain but theyve been going it here every weekend for ahat seems like 200 years. Its a well oiled machine
https://www.greateranglia.co.uk/travel-information/service-alterations/london-liverpool-street-colchester-ipswich-norwich-and-440

See you all in E1 and let's come back with three points!
I’ve never worked out whether it is actually any quicker but the other option is to walk from paddington to lancaster gate and pick up the central line from there.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In Berlin at the moment. Anything to avoid going to Colchester! 90+ minutes of pure concentration from the team today please. Will Dean Moxey make a return? I'm hoping O'Shea will continue.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/11/22/next-up-colchester-united-vs-exeter-city-3/

Avening Posse

Considering we have not won in the last 5 league games, it is extraordinary we are only 2 points off the automatics, but we need to break this streak SOON UTC

IndoMike

Well it's a good job we are away today as we've had forty days and forty nights of rain over the last 10 hours or so. Been a bit damp in Devon to say the least.
Tough one today. Even tougher getting there as no trains out of London going East. Some sort of replacement bus service unless you go to the likes of Shenfield somewhere in Essex via a host of Tubes, Trains and Taxis. But who would be stupid enough to do that?
Good luck and safe travel all. Must dash got to get the 06:41 to Paddington. Shenfield here I Come!:D
UTC you Redzzzzzz!
Well done, Rog. Here's to a 4-1 City win.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not too optimistic about this one.

Heart says 6 - 1 win with Jay x 2, Lee Martin x 2 and Woodman x 2.

Head says 2 - 0 defeat.

IndoMike

Not too optimistic about this one.

Heart says 6 - 1 win with Jay x 2, Lee Martin x 2 and Woodman x 2.

Head says 2 - 0 defeat.
Is your heart all right?

geoffwp

With those sort of numbers I reckon PC needs by pass surgery.