• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Northampton Town Matchday Thread

thermopylai

Thought I'd take a go on starting the matchday thread - I am still buzzing from watching us relegate Germany (which is kind of a big deal even for a half-Dutchman).
And I wrote a piece for today's match programme, so there's another good omen.
3 points nailed on!

Last edited:

sign of the chimes

Veel geluk, Grecians.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very hard to predict us currently, and Northampton are picking up of late, fear a loss today but ever optimistic UTC

IndoMike

Very hard to predict us currently, and Northampton are picking up of late, fear a loss today but ever optimistic UTC
I too think we're in for a hard time today. As you say, Northampton are on a bit of a roll and we're not, excluding the Whatever It Is trophy.
A 1-1 or 2-2 draw.

PeteUSA

I dont think it'll matter who's in goal either!

scottus86

Don't we have Holmes and Ogbene back for this match? We struggle for the first 60 minutes but manage to keep it to 0-1. Triple substitution Holmes, Ogbene and Abrahams on for Forte, Collins and Tillson. We win 3-1 and everyone complains because we should play like that for 90 minutes.

Rog H K

Happy Birthday to us(cake)(beer)(LLL)
30th Anniversary of the reformation of the Supporters Club today. Please pop along after the game in the spot. Supporters Club Members will be offered a free drinks voucher(Just Bring your membership cards). Please bring yourself along for a chat and share stories. Meet a couple players and have a bit of cake(cake)
https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/supportersclubbirthday/

Banksy

A must win today to get back on track.Come on City , please do us proud.

fred binneys head

Happy Birthday to us(cake)(beer)(LLL)
30th Anniversary of the reformation of the Supporters Club today. Please pop along after the game in the spot. Supporters Club Members will be offered a free drinks voucher(Just Bring your membership cards). Please bring yourself along for a chat and share stories. Meet a couple players and have a bit of cake(cake)
https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/supportersclubbirthday/
Well done Rog, Steve darke, etc. Pretty sure I’ve been a member for all 30 years - if not, it’ll be almost 30.

Bongo1959

Need a good performance from city today as ever full,of optimism 2-0