• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bury away - Saturday 8th December

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not one of our favourite teams, one win at Gigg Lane in something like 80 years.

Tickets will be available from the Bury website from 1 December - https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/awayticketsbury/

Might go up on the Friday and have a look around at the Manchester Xmas markets.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
£134 off peak day return from St David’s,probably shave £30 off that with ticket splits..I think I will be going in a car if I decide to travel to Gigg Lane.

Oldsmobile-88

£134 off peak day return from St David’s,probably shave £30 off that with ticket splits..I think I will be going in a car if I decide to travel to Gigg Lane.

Oldsmobile-88

Oldsmobile-88

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My ticket split with CrossCountry has gone. :( Used to do North Camp to Banbury, Banbury to Stoke, and Stoke to Manchester and all day returns. But anything through Birmingham is showing as expensive.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No Clap - now playing on the Sunday.

Oldsmobile-88

No Clap - now playing on the Sunday.
Keep playing Jason..Better to play still,than watch..Wish I was 20 years younger :D.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Up north visiting my brother that weekend (near Preston) so will go across and watch City at Bury (10 of us going) for a boys weekend so hopefully 3 Points to celebrate our in Manchester

Oldsmobile-88

Up north visiting my brother that weekend (near Preston) so will go across and watch City at Bury (10 of us going) for a boys weekend so hopefully 3 Points to celebrate our in Manchester
Should be interesting against a free scoring Bury team at the moment..