• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

rustle

Maybe after last week's performance it's no surprise that today's MDT is a late starter. Tranmere doing well so a tough match today.
Come on City, get back to winning away!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A tough gig today,not too hopeful.A point will do.

manc grecian

Scrappy backs to the wall 1 nil win.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A win away is overdue, would be nice to put some distance in the table between us and Tranmere, but fear that Norwood will be our undoing.

Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/11/02/next-up-tranmere-rovers-vs-exeter-city/

I'm off to Twickenham for England vs South Africa. Never done an England rugby so not sure what to expect. Hoping that I can keep an eye on the the score up at Birkenhead.

Stelios

I'm off to Twickenham for England vs South Africa. Never done an England rugby so not sure what to expect.
Lots of tweed. Lots of red trousers. Lots of brown shoes.

fred binneys head

I'm off to Twickenham for England vs South Africa. Never done an England rugby so not sure what to expect.
I can tell you that when an opposition player is lining up a penalty kick or a conversion, if you start booing loudly and shouting abuse at them, you will be aggressively shushed.

Avening Posse

I fancy Croll to keep an eye on Norwood today and fingers crossed for a hard fought victory UTC

Avening Posse

A win away is overdue, would be nice to put some distance in the table between us and Tranmere, but fear that Norwood will be our undoing.

Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/11/02/next-up-tranmere-rovers-vs-exeter-city/

I'm off to Twickenham for England vs South Africa. Never done an England rugby so not sure what to expect. Hoping that I can keep an eye on the the score up at Birkenhead.
Lots of urinating in the street if my 1 trip to Twickenham is anything to go by

fred binneys head

Lots of urinating in the street if my 1 trip to Twickenham is anything to go by
You should have gone before you went out.

Avening Posse

You should have gone before you went out.
I was only trying to fit in