• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leicester City, Helicopter Accident

Angus

Not sure who’s seen what but at this moment of time no one has been mentioned to have died however they’ve also not said if anyone has survived. Sad times for the club indeed.

For all that don’t know, the clubsHelicopter crashed just after take off leaving the ground at the end of the game.

Sadly it looks horrific and it’s speculated that it’s the clubs owners helicopter. Praying for everyone inside or involved in the accident

Angus

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It does indeed look an horrific and probably tragic incident. The Club owner was not thought to be on board. Fingers crossed for all those involved.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Is that the latest thinking, Al? I was just reading reports that said it was thought he was on board.
And reports that the manager might have also been on board.

Last edited:

Angus

I’ve read one story saying he wasn’t and I’ve read he was. Sadly anyone on board will be above, there’s no way a crash of that magnitude will have survivors. My heart truly does go out to all involved

Alistair20000

Is that the latest thinking, Al? I was just reading reports that said it was thought he was on board.
And reports that the manager might have also been on board.
It was a report on Sky News at 10.00 when it was stated the owner had not attended the match but that his father had and was thought to be on board. Latest reports do not confirm this though.

IndoMike

According to Ian Stringer of the BBC he saw various members of the backroom staff in tears, so it doesn't look good. Not forgetting that the pilot may have perished, too.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
"The condition of billionaire Mr Srivaddhanaprabha is not known, but he is believed to have been on board according to BT Sports pundits in the stadium who watched the helicopter take off." - Daily Mail

IndoMike

I feel that if the Chairman was safe an announcement would have been made already. However, it's all speculation of course at the moment.

StroudGrecian

Beeb now saying that Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was on board.