• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley Town v Exeter City matchday thread

Fareham Grecian

Where are ya? LET’S BE ‘AVIN’ YOU!!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another stiff test for us this evening. Crawley have only drawn once this season but that's my prediction, 1-1, and also I reckon winning at home and drawing away is Taylor's chosen path to promotion.

Two more yellows for us tonight too.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will be popping along to this later, despite the lack of trains. We can't play as badly as we did last year at their place.

UK based Grecians can watch this on iFollow for a tenner.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/10/22/next-up-crawley-town-vs-exeter-city-2/

Corey

Their home form is good, as proven by the result on Saturday, so I’m wary of this one but think we can nick a point.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
They'd better have Bovril (or equivalent) this season.

ExeterCityLad

a 6-0 thumping - Come on you reds.

Their home form is good, as proven by the result on Saturday, so I’m wary of this one but think we can nick a point.
Me too! I hope it's not a case of deja vu! I had to endure Boldewjin terrorise Sweeny all night in front of my jeering Crawley mates, a result that brought an excellent run to an end last season. I shan't be there tonight as I retired back to God's Own Country in the summer......no longer 'Stuck in Crawley. 3 points would be a real achievement and a real test of our character! UTC!

They'd better have Bovril (or equivalent) this season.
A bit of a half-time tradition up those parts.......all a bit sad really! However you can get a pint before and after the game in the Reds Bar at the back of the home end!

rustle

Time for an away win so why not start tonight? There was a DJ some time ago (can't remember his name) who got a bit of stick for calling it Creepy - no flies on him, let's hope we're buzzing tonight and sting them with a goal or flea, sorry three (ok, ok I'll get my coat......)

Terryhall

Won't be following the match tonight as there's a family birthday that I'll be attending instead. Hoping for us to play like we did in the 2nd half against Grimsby, not like we did in the first half against Grimsby. A good consistent 90 minutes, please, with Law more involved and Stockley less isolated. Results wise I'm hoping for a win but would happily take a draw, I'll say 1-1 please and hope to be pleasantly surprised.