• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley Town away - Tuesday 23 October

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A good evening away day for me. Clap Clap. :)

A few decent pubs in the town as well.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Clap clap from me although will be racing home then in the car straight to the ground, no pubbage.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep,I shall be making my way up with citytilidie72 & meeting up with RaWZ who has a 2 day pass & Dave G who are sampling the local pubs in the afternoon.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets are available online, haven't checked whether there is a discount for early purchase, but does save the potential hassle of queueing.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Tickets are available online, haven't checked whether there is a discount for early purchase, but does save the potential hassle of queueing.
I *think* there's no online discount.

Fortunately last season they were much quicker at the ground than the season before!

Ashford Grecian

Clap clap from me + junior - already got tickets in post despite no saving as is hassle to get them from the ticket office in previous experience - wont be going into town as decent pub 10 mins walk away.... ( 2 dartboards, 3 pool tables + real ale)

Last edited:

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I'm looking at this , but a right palava getting down from Barnsley for this one.

eurogrecian

15 minutes from Gatwick and the third season in a row that this fixture has been on a Tuesday night.
Galling is not the word for it...........

TOP_CITY_FAN

Will be there. Cheaper to fly to LCY tan to get the train and/or coach. £40 return. Fly up Tuesday morning, back Wednesday night.

Luckily have family in Eltham so just a 35 minute car journey.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clap, for the first time this season. Hope I don't bring an end to City's good run.

It is always quicker to buy tickets from the little booth rather than the ticket office although I think it is cash only. If coming from the main entrance/away end, walk past the ticket office and it is on the corner, opposite the bar.

Hopefully the team will turn up this year as well, we were ripped apart last year. That said Creepy have won 5 in a row at home and thrashed Newport today.

UTC