• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just to help a selective memory...

"Apologies for the mistake today. Let the team down in a game we should’ve won. Will be looking to make it right next weekend! ��⚪ "

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just to help a selective memory...

"Apologies for the mistake today. Let the team down in a game we should’ve won. Will be looking to make it right next weekend! ��⚪ "
Good grief! Cant you give the creepy way you follow me around a rest? Is there nothing on TV? Strictly Come Dancing or something?

Just for old times sake, play the nice handy clip above in stop-start fashion. I think you should agree (although probably not) that while Croll was at fault, Pyms part in what followed is equally as bad? Pym looked for all the world like he meant business coming off his line like that! It didnt work out did it?

Colesman Ballz

Good grief! Cant you give the creepy way you follow me around a rest? Is there nothing on TV? Strictly Come Dancing or something?

Just for old times sake, play the nice handy clip above in stop-start fashion. I think you should agree (although probably not) that while Croll was at fault, Pyms part in what followed is equally as bad? Pym looked for all the world like he meant business coming off his line like that! It didnt work out did it?
Is the local area around Avondale boringly flat or something ? I just can't understand why you continuously seek to "make mountains out of mole hills" !

suffolklad

If its any help Pete I for once agree with you. For me Pym was equally if not wholly at fault for both goals.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
If its any help Pete I for once agree with you. For me Pym was equally if not wholly at fault for both goals.
I cannot see anyone biting on that !

PeteUSA

Assuming you mean that, because I'm sure you'll have noticed that the ramone character has a couple of 'followers', I'm not sure about the second, but I guess his positioning comes into question with the ball coming in at an angle. Eitherway, if we had a half decent back up keeper, Pym could do with a spell on the bench. Unfortunately we dont, unless Weale is up to it. He is still only 36!