Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Yeovil Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Re: Yeovil Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Just to help a selective memory...

"Apologies for the mistake today. Let the team down in a game we should’ve won. Will be looking to make it right next weekend! ��⚪️ "

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Just to help a selective memory...

"Apologies for the mistake today. Let the team down in a game we should’ve won. Will be looking to make it right next weekend! ��⚪️ "
    Good grief! Cant you give the creepy way you follow me around a rest? Is there nothing on TV? Strictly Come Dancing or something?

Just for old times sake, play the nice handy clip above in stop-start fashion. I think you should agree (although probably not) that while Croll was at fault, Pyms part in what followed is equally as bad? Pym looked for all the world like he meant business coming off his line like that! It didnt work out did it?

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    Good grief! Cant you give the creepy way you follow me around a rest? Is there nothing on TV? Strictly Come Dancing or something?

Just for old times sake, play the nice handy clip above in stop-start fashion. I think you should agree (although probably not) that while Croll was at fault, Pyms part in what followed is equally as bad? Pym looked for all the world like he meant business coming off his line like that! It didnt work out did it?
    Is the local area around Avondale boringly flat or something ? I just can't understand why you continuously seek to "make mountains out of mole hills" !

If its any help Pete I for once agree with you. For me Pym was equally if not wholly at fault for both goals.

Quote Originally Posted by suffolklad View Post
    If its any help Pete I for once agree with you. For me Pym was equally if not wholly at fault for both goals.
    I cannot see anyone biting on that !

Quote Originally Posted by suffolklad View Post
    Assuming you mean that, because I'm sure you'll have noticed that the ramone character has a couple of 'followers', I'm not sure about the second, but I guess his positioning comes into question with the ball coming in at an angle. Eitherway, if we had a half decent back up keeper, Pym could do with a spell on the bench. Unfortunately we dont, unless Weale is up to it. He is still only 36!