• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke Croll

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Finally looks like he belongs in the team. Taken a while but I'm starting to trust that he won't make a ridiculous decision and give a goal away.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Injuries have meant that he's been given a decent run in his favoured position, something he hasn't had before. He's definitely looking much more composed and confident.

scottus86

Yeah, he has looked good since coming in to the team, balances the defence too as he is left footed.

jimmy

He's older, more mature etc. However, I bet Matty T has coached and man managed him really well too to get the best out of him.

Red Devon

The form was beginning to show last season until he got injured.

manc grecian

Needs to stop that thing where he tries to control the ball that goes over his shoulder. Other than that he looks miles better.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
FFS spoke too soon.

dontpassback

He knows he made an error today,which is a shame because he has been playing well,but fair play to him,he has apologised on Twitter and I think he will become a vital part of the squad,so good luck to him !

Stelios

Moxey must have been busy on Twitter a few times this season........... ;)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm still far from convinced by Croll, he clearly has some good attributes however he makes far too many mistakes, I feel he is going to cost us too many goals, he cost us at Yeovil and he dived in with a very rash challenge on the half way line yesterday leading up to their second goal.

He does a lot of decent things however you don't want to have a defender in your side who is going to cost you a goal every three or four games.

At league two level I'd rather have a rock solid centre back than a player who has a few nice skills and the odd drag back in him.

If he can improve his decision making and reduce the frequency of his mistakes my opinion could change.