• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil vs Exeter prediction thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like its going to be a wet Saturday, and add in problem with the trains, I think this could be a sub-1500 away attendance. Won't be much in it, so going a 1-0 win for City with a goal from Stockley.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/10/04/next-up-yeovil-town-vs-exeter-city-4/

rifraf

I remember the 3-1 loss away last season at Yeovil ………… easily our worst defensive performance of the season (save TAH who put in a good shift) and James' intercepted cross-field that was intercepted for their 1st goal. Still have nightmares about that game. James gone so fancy our chances slightly more. 2-1 home win. Not fishing. Not a wind up. It's in the wind ………..

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
There will be goals and we will score most of them.

3 - 1 to the Grecians.

GJW

2-1 to Exeter (hopefully), based on current form.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
That free scoring Yeovil of a few weeks ago has 7 out injured apparently, hence their poor recent form. Comfortable win for us. 3-0 Stockley brace and Forte

grecianfaniow

I think we could give them a tonking but they are not bad this season, so ill say 2-0 to us, all second half goals by stockley and Law

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dependent on the Yeovil side that turns up a close win or a tonking to the Mighty Grecians but three points anyway

Alistair20000

1-1 draw. Stockley for us.

ExeterCityLad

3-1 win
UTC

IndoMike

i see a score draw